We went to Long San Shi Temple in the morning. It is a well known temple in Taipei. Near the entrance/exit of the MRT station, you can see a lot of elderly playing board game just like Chinatown. So lucky, we saw the old man fighting.
After that we met WL and her family at Taipei City Hall MRT station to take a cab to Jay Chou's Restaurant. We lost our way at first because the address I got online seem to be another location. The trip cost around 110NT. To our surprise his restaurant is inside a school.
Acting Jay chou. Lol!
The 2 crazy guys again.. haha
Then we took the free shuttle bus beside the school back to train station. We head to Taipei Main Station to take the railway train to Pingsi (Sky Lantern). We didn’t really know the road well but managed to reach at ruofeng an hr later. Then we need to take another train to pingsi but we have to wait nearly 2hrs so we decided to take a cab which cost about 600NT. To me it isn’t a very good idea because it is worst than going up Genting Highland. There is only 1 road down and 1 road up. I felt giddy all along the route.
We had a lousy dinner up the hill. 8 dishes and 1 soup which cost 1500NT. We didn’t finish it at all.
After that we went to release the Sky lantern. There are a lot meaning for different kind of lantern color. I choose the white one.
Then we head back to hotel. End of Day 4.
Day 5 (15th May 09)
WL and his family took the afternoon plane back to SG. We continue our exploration at TP, we went to Leofu Village. We alight at Jingan Station in front the entrance there is a bus stop for Leofu village. The cost is about 230NT to and back. Entrance fee is free, given by our tour agency or else it would cost 890NT.
I didn’t play much, I was already half dead by then. I was having flu the day before, I caught it during the visit at Taipei 101. On the way back, I managed to take a photo of TW Mei.
To our surprise when we reached Xi Men Ding. It was on fire, the fire engines are all along the streets.
After that I rest all the way till the next day (16th May 09) because I was sick. Sob sob. They continue their shopping at XMD. At the airport, i finished my rest of money on food and magazine and a very special USB which can connect you to TW radio staion. Cool man. I was listening to it now.
Overall I enjoyed the trip. Thanks Xh, serene, nj and wl for their care.
No comments:
Post a Comment